Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Whole30 Finished!

Actually, Mom and I finished it last week. I have to say, it was tough finishing it during finals week, but I'm glad that I was on it during finals week because I would have had wine every single night. But I didn't. Even after it was over. I did not see much weight loss, much to my chagrin, even though I know I said that's not what this one was about. I think I lost some inches; I have to find my pre Whole30 sheet so I can accurately report. I only lost about 4 or 5 pounds.

Honestly though, I felt better in the beginning than I did at the end. However, this is due to stress more than anything else. I know that's why I didn't lose as much weight as I was hoping for; and I know that's why even though I ate clean, I was still slumping in the afternoons and exhausted and not sleeping my best. And that's ok. I still haven't slayed the sugar demon, and I'm still highly caffeine addicted, but I did take this on the last month of the quarter during a kind of crappy quarter, so overall, though not getting the amazing results I was hoping for and knowing that I really need to do this for 60 days, I am, for the most part, pleased with the Whole30 this time around. I feel better overall; my clothes are fitting better. In all honesty, I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment